Promotion of this type of creation weighs heavily on friendship…so I’ve created a page to help me help my friends spread the word about the app. On this page you’ll find examples of what my friends and fans can post if they like my app and want to spread the word via the numerous social sites. On the next page you also find graphics to post to personal sites or for print. Email me if you need a special graphic.
Posts for Facebook and non-character limiting social media networks (mix and match at will):
– My friend released his first iPhone app, called the 4Tune Teller. The concept is cool. Remember that paper origami game/toy we all played as kids that we worked with our fingers? It is called the “fortune teller” or “cootie catcher” and in French it’s called “La cocotte en papier”. He turned that into a music playlist creator…same concept, same “animation” but on the Apple devices. You go through the same motions to find the music you want to listen to that day. It’s worth a look. Check it out at http://bit.ly/4tntllr
– Here’s a cool idea. The origami game “fortune teller” as a music playlist maker. The app name is 4Tune Teller. Same concept, same movements but for your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You go through the same motions to find the music you want to listen to that day. Set your playlist size as you wish. There are some interesting search criteria choices. It’s worth a look. Check it out http://bit.ly/4tntllr
– My friend recently released his first iPhone app called 4Tune Teller. It’s a playlist creator based on the much loved origami game “fortune teller”. Same concept and same motions minus fingers operating it. It’s available for the iPod Touch and iPad as well. The app searches your music library based on your 4Tune Teller choices. It’s worth a look at the app store http://bit.ly/4tntllr or read more about it the app web site www.4TuneTeller.net.
– “Check out the app ‘4Tune Teller’, a fun and nostalgic playlist creator app for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod that animates like the popular origami game to help you build a playlist based on criteria you choose. You’ll find music maybe you forgot you had in your music library. Included with it is a free music download of an independent musician and all future free downloads when new musicians are added. Download it from the App Store at http://bit.ly/4tntllr and/or visit www.4tuneteller.net for more details and signup for their free Wednesday Music Dose newsletter.
For Twitter and character limiting social media networks (mix and match at will):
– Trouble choosing music for your morning commute or workout? Download the 4Tune Teller app at http://bit.ly/4tntllr #4tthelpme
– Playlist maker app like the origami fortune teller, named 4Tune Teller. Great concept for choosing your music. http://bit.ly/4tntllr #4TTapp
– Trouble choosing music for your flight or roadtrip? Use 4Tune Teller. Great concept for choosing your music. http://bit.ly/4tntllr #4tthelpme